Rocket Discs Return Policy:
Items purchased, but unused may be returned to Rocket Discs at the buyers shipping expense within 14 days of arrival.
Please contact us on email@example.com list what you want to return and on which order number it was purchased.
We will make an return freigt label and deduct the cost from the refund.
Print out the return label and pack it well, if possible use the same box and package.
Customers may choose from the following options for returned items in new condition:
- A. Refunded minus a 10% restock fee
- B. Fully refunded with Rocket Discs store credit.
- C. Exchanged for a product of equal or lesser value.
If a disc has been thrown, or item used, we can not accept returns.
Wrong Item Shipped
If we make an error with your order, we will pay for the shipping of the item to be returned, or work out another alternative to rectify our error.
Drop Ship Items
Some items such as baskets and some bags are drop shipped directly from the manufacturers. These items are subject to the manufacturers return policy.
- Purchase & Order
- The Buyer certifies and warrant that all provided details, information and submitted personal data for the purpose of purchasing or ordering products from the Website are accurate, true, complete and current. The Buyer also certifies and warrant that the credit card used to make the payment belongs to the Buyer, or that the Buyer has been given permission from the owner to use it for the payment, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the complete payment of the purchase and/or order. The Seller reserves the right to immediately report fraud and crime to the police.
- The Buyer agree that communications between the Seller and Buyer can be made through email and that the Seller may use the Buyers submitted email address to contact the Buyer regarding the purchase/order. When the Buyer receives the order confirmation by email, it means that an agreement has been entered into between the Buyer and Seller.
- Special Releases and Pre-Orders: Some products can be pre-ordered and are not available in our warehouse. In such a case, the order will be sent when it is available in the warehouse. If only part of the order is available in our warehouse, the entire order will be sent at the same time when all ordered products are available.
- Prices, Fees & Payment
- All applicable prices are stated in connection with the products that are available for purchase through the Website. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices on the Website at any time. Prices are stated in euros (EUR). Prices for payment, VAT and shipping fees are stated separately and the total price is shown at the checkout through the Website.
- Payment is made through the selected payment method at the checkout through the Website.
- The Buyer cannot use discount codes, offers or vouchers on sale products.
- Deliveries of the products can be made within Europe and will be made to the address given by the Buyer in connection to the order/purchase.
- Products that are in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days specified on the product page on the Website. The delivery period stated on the Website regarding when the order will be delivered is approximate.
- The Buyer is responsible for costs due to the purchase and delivery, such as taxes, import duties, custom clearance, cross-boarders inspections and shipment fees/costs.
- The Seller is not responsible for any products damaged or lost in transit.
- The Buyer shall redeem the products within the time specified in the notification.
- If the products are returned to the Seller for any reason, it is the Buyers sole responsibility to cover all cost involved with re-sending the products to the Buyer.
- Distance selling regulations
- In accordance with the provisions on distance selling in the applicable law of Sweden, Buyers have the right to return unwanted products within 14 days, after the day of receipt of the products. In order for a refund to take place, the products must be returned in unopened, unused and mint condition. Upon return in accordance with this clause, the Seller reimburses the costs for standard postage as well as any packaging costs that the Buyer has paid as part of the order. The Buyer must pay the costs to return the product to the Seller. However, this right does not apply to the following types of products:
- Products that have been manufactured according to the Buyers instructions or that have otherwise been given a clear personal touch.
- Products with a broken seal that are not in salable condition.
- In connection with an order for products for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, the Buyer will receive clear information about this on the product page.
- If a Buyer want to cancel a purchase or return unwanted products, it must be made within de 14-day period stated in clause 6.1. The Buyer shall send a clear withdrawal-message to the Seller that contains the following information: The Buyers name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order number, invoice number and name of the product and a statement of withdrawal of the purchase.
- When exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer is responsible for the condition of the products after receiving the products and during the return shipping. The products must be returned and sent well packaged, in good condition and in the original box or packaging.
- The Seller will make the refund as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller received the Buyers withdrawal-message. However, the Seller may wait with the refund until the Seller has received the products or the Buyer have shown that the products have been returned, e.g. through a submission receipt. The refund will be made to the Buyer through the chosen payment option for the products.
- Warranty & Complaint
- Some of the Seller's products may be covered by warranty provided by the manufacturer. The Seller itself does not provide any warranties whatsoever. Information about any warranty period and special warranty terms, if applicable, are available on the product page on the Website. Warranty for products only covers original manufacturing defects.
- Any complaints regarding purchased products must be made to the Seller in writing, as soon as possible after the error has been discovered. Complaints made within two (2) months from the discovery are always considered to have been submitted on time. Buyers have a three (3) year right to make a complaint about products purchased by the Seller.
- The Seller is responsible for return shipping for approved complaints. When the complained product has been returned and the complaint has been approved, the Seller will make the Buyer a refund, if possible, within 30 days. The Seller reserves the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not contain original manufacturing defects.